[opencms-dev] Login, cutted usernames, normal behaviour?

Guengoeren Guengoeren at acocon.de
Thu Oct 2 09:07:26 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

just wanted to get something clear:

Our user logins are their email adresses, login in with typing the whole
loginname works fine but after a logout OpenCms seems to cut the user name.

Example:

john.smith at users.com

is the login name, after a logout the input field gives this back

john.smith

I aggree that this isn't a big deal but some of my "babies" don't want to
add there @users.com everytime behind it.

My question: Is this normal? Can I configure it somewhere maybe?!

Thanks for your time and reading

Regards