[opencms-dev] General questions - should I use openCms?

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 3 14:30:23 CEST 2008

Hi Neil,
You are welcome to OpenCms community mailings list!

OpenCms comes with a nice photo gallery like this:

http://www.opencms.org/en/events/opencms_days_2008/photos/index.html

To get started rapidly with OpenCms you can download, extract and run
the standalone package in 3 easy steps from this site:

Download OpenCms 7.0.5 Web Site Framework as Standalone Tomcat bundle
with PHP and Groovy Scripting Support
<http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=144>

and create your first photo album by clicking on New --> Structured
content --> Photo album.

HTH,

Best,
Arash