[opencms-dev] Database access with Webdav

Shivi S sdshini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:11:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I downloaded OpenCMS.war and was able to successfully install it with
tomcat.
The requirement is to manage contents using Webdav for a static file system
and database. Some of the content is managed in the database (Oracle)

The Webdav feature for static file system is working fine, I checked with
dreamweaver as the Webdav client.
I would like to know how to configure the database with oracle and access
the contents using Webdav servlet.

Are there any additional configurations, how will the file system be
displayed to the user?
I am new to Webdav and therefore I would greatly appreciate if someone can
help me with the steps on how to configure oracle for webdav access.

Thanks in advance.