[opencms-dev] urls

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Oct 6 19:45:01 CEST 2008

Hi Helge,

there are many ways to get rid of /opencms/opencms/ with Apache and
mod_rewrite module, the initial one came from Sebastian Himberger on
opencms-forum.de and Daniel wrote a new one:

http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=2517#6302

Without installing as root:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=9#22

And also I'd written a small howto on OpenCms Goodies for windows with
ssl support, etc:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=93#207

and there is also a tomcat module which doesn't require Apache:

the UrlRewriteFilter (http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/)

and I think in Alkacon's Documentation there is also a nice howto.

So now that's your choice to decide which one you like or have to use ;-)

best,
arash