[opencms-dev] Virtual file system and external database

Shivi S sdshini at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:15:38 CEST 2008

Hi Fidel,

Thanks for the link. Yes, I went through the OpenCMS webdav support but I
couldnt find any documentation on how the database is accessed and the
contents are mapped with virtual file system.

Is it possible for me to extract some part of the OpenCMS components for my
requirement. I actually don't want to use the VFS of OpenCMS.

Any help in this regards is appreciated.

Regards
Shivi