[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Filter a Request

Adnan Niaz adnanniaz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:02:29 CEST 2008

Hi OpenCMS Developers,

I am quite new to OpenCMS integration/customization and working on a project
which requires picking data based on query string parameters (using complex
rules). We are thinking of possibility of implementing MVC pattern like
implementation where business logic is controlled through Controller.
Ideally we should like to intercept using a Servlet/Filter and use OpenCMS
API to get the right contents and set it as attribute to be rendered by
OpenCMS template.

So the question is doing this type of integration/customization is possible
and/or feasible in OpenCMS world? Is there any example work I can have a
look?

Thanks,
Adnan