[opencms-dev] [webdav + svn] Using svn/cvs and not having the "svn" directories checked in to opencms

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Oct 15 15:48:21 CEST 2008

Hi Philip,
That is not exactly what you are looking for but maybe interesting anyway:
Please have a look at the "OpenCms-Maven Plugin" - It makes the build and versioning process for OpenCms projects much easier.
For more information please look at: http://opencms-maven.comundus.com/

HTH

Regards
Kai

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater, Produktmanager OpenCms

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-20
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group