[opencms-dev] Execute after publish...

Steve Bryan steve at bright-interactive.com
Thu Oct 16 14:09:21 CEST 2008

Hi Steph

You might be able to use PublishEventListener.

1. Write a class implements I_CmsPublishEventListener and implement one of
the methods (onFinish?) to do what you want (your FTP stuff). Add the class
to MyModule.

2. Write a class extends A_CmsModuleAction, and set this as the action class
of your module. In initialize, do:
OpenCms.getPublishManager().addPublishListener(myListener);

Steve