[opencms-dev] About Kerberos + OpenCms...

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Oct 17 15:11:20 CEST 2008

Yes, I think applet is the solution.

In PKI, OpenOCES has a logon applet which is very good. It can be a
reference to start Kerberos implement on Senario 2.

We released an OpenCms-OpenOCES module here:
http://www.langhua.cn/en/news/opencms-opensign-1.0-release.html

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-10-17五的 10:57 +0200,benocms at email.de写道: