[opencms-dev] Open CMS loading problems

raghuvir konanki raghuveerappan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:51:57 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I needed help to install opencms. The opencms installation is failing to
install completely.....

    Guest at Online>
18:    Guest at Online>Echo is now on.
17:    Guest at Online># Turn echo on
16:
15:
14:    This is OpenCms 7.0.5
13:
12:    Copyright (c) 2007 Alkacon Software GmbH
11:    OpenCms comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
10:    This is free software, and you are welcome to
9:    redistribute it under certain conditions.
8:    Please see the GNU Lesser General Public Licence for
7:    further details.
6:
5:    Starting Workplace import and database setup for OpenCms!
4:
3:
2:    OpenCms property file: "C:\Program
Files\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\config\opencms.properties".
1:    OpenCms WEB-INF path:  "C:\Program
Files\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\".

And it still says importing modules please wait. And its been testing my
patience ever since. It doesn't complete the installation here and take me
to step 9. its stuck here at the step 8
http://localhost:8050/opencms/setup/step_8_import_modules.jsp .
This is what it shows to me in the installation file and it stops the
installation process here.......I have deleted my cache in the webapps ....
it still doesn't work ! Can somebody please help me with this installation !
Ive been on it for 2 days now ...but of no luck as yet !

Thanks a lot in advance.

Raghuvir