[opencms-dev] FCKEditor configuration

Cifra Jan (QBL IT EA) Jan.Cifra at qimonda.com
Mon Oct 20 17:06:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am still running one application on OpenCms 6.2.3 and am confused as how to change the features of the embedded FCKEditor widget in my schemas. I have tried to change configurations in the /system/workplace/editors/configuration/ but it has no effect (even after restart). Specifically I am looking towards enabling tables in the FCKEditor toolbar. Could anyone provide a simple way how to enable this?

Thank you

Best regards

Jan Cifra
System Engineer
Qimonda Bratislava, s.r.o.

Phone:    +421 (0)2 59 242 337
Fax:         +421 (0)2 59 242 231
Mobile:  +421 (0)902 986 743
Email:     jan.cifra at qimonda.com<mailto:name.last%20name at qimonda.com>

Postal Address: Qimonda Bratislava, s.r.o., Suché Mýto 1, 811 03 Bratislava 1, Slovakia
*** visit our homepage at http://www.qimonda.com<http://www.qimonda.com/> ***