[opencms-dev] Cannot open editor in OpenCms 7.0.5

NelaBaludu.Mekala at cognizant.com NelaBaludu.Mekala at cognizant.com
Tue Oct 21 12:14:57 CEST 2008

Hi

                I have used postgresql and OpenCms 7.0.5 but while
installation I encountered the error in the text file which can be found
in attachment . While I was opening the editor I am getting the error
which is available in the image of the attachment,Can anyone help me to
sort out this problem.

                Thanks in advance for your reply

Regards

MN BALU

CMS-Team

COVAD

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.