[opencms-dev] Field configuration - OpenCms Search

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Oct 24 11:50:35 CEST 2008

I wonder if OpenCms is doing some pre-processing on the XML content.
Anyway, one way to find out what's going on is to attach a debugger and
break in the Lucene Document factory class for your XML content; or you
could implement your own doc factory class, configure it in
opencms-search.xml so that it's activated for your XML content, and have it
spit out some useful debug info.

Jon