[opencms-dev] OpenCMS for E-gov

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 24 16:19:53 CEST 2008

Hi Rita,
hello everyone,

good idea, OpenCms can easily be extended for such needs, for instance
to have tons of sites with social computing capabilities and adhere the
web 2.0 style. In one of our projects, we have extended OpenCms with
site management capabilities, where you can create a a site / microsite
from admin interface, without having to restart the app server, the site
is immediately online and I'm thinking about OpenSocial API and OpenSite
support with OpenCms, see OpenCms Air:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/OpenSource/air.html

But at the end the question is who is going to pay for it? ;-)

Best,
Arash