[opencms-dev] Problem deploying OpenCMS, Version 7.0.5

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sun Oct 26 21:57:15 CET 2008

Hi,

OpenCms doesn't support unfortunately Glassfish till now as it was
reported several times. But it might be that you can deploy on Tomcat
and then move the webapp to Glassfish, not sure, but it could work, as I
did it for JBoss and WebSphere with OpenCms 5 / 6 (at that time it was
not possible to run the setup on JBoss or WebSphere).

Best,
Arash