[opencms-dev] Does OpenCMS 7.0.5 Install On GlassFish V2?

Robert Brown III rbrown3 at bluebottle.com
Mon Oct 27 00:34:59 CET 2008

Brett:

   Apparently, it does not.

   I have downloaded V7.0.5, and have attempted to deploy it to
Glassfish V2. I am getting a weird failure *during deployment* that
is saying that the setup wizard is still enabled.

   I have posted an entry to this mailing list about the problems I am
having. I have gotten some responses, but no solution quite yet
(though there is a kludge that I will likely try)...

   Frankly, unless the OpenCMS people release a version with those
changes you need (or you make and maintain a version with those
changes  -- a bad thing to have to do considering the potential that
the OpenCMS people have to create new versions of the software
*without* your changes!) then it could well be that your client is up
a creek without a paddle.

   You might want to consider looking at some other CMS. That is what
I am doing. I want to have options in case I get no joy here...

-RB3