[opencms-dev] R: R: OpenCMS for E-gov

Rita Risso rita.risso at castagna.it
Mon Oct 27 09:56:05 CET 2008

Hi Arash,
I really think that your project should be supported by the OCMS World
community because the OpenCMS project must not miss the chance to extend its
capability to the Social Computing and web 2.0 services as (and even better
than) Plone and other CMS already do.
We have to work all together to reach this goal.

Best
Rita