[opencms-dev] How to begin

Diogo Homem d.homem at emel.pt
Mon Oct 27 13:14:15 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm new hear and I still don't know well how works Open CMS.

I use to update a web site based on OPEN CMS system but that is a web site
already created and that I can't do anything then upload images, texts and
work on it (Links ,,,,).

Now I would like to develop a new dynamic web site and I was suggested to
use Open CMS or Joomla.

Can you suggest me witch system is easier to install, implement and develop?

How you suggest me to begin?  Where can I find resumed information to a
beginner? Is it necessary to have relevant technical formation to use one of
those systems?

Thanks a lot for your comments,

Diogo Homem