[opencms-dev] New static export module

Andy Savin A.D.Savin at bath.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 17:43:32 CET 2008

Hi,

> Thanks for the great contribution, it sounds great, but ;-)

Thanks :-)

> I'm getting the following exception on OpenCms 7.0.5 during the Module import:
>
> CmsDbEntryNotFoundException: Error reading the group "cms-module-dev", please see the full trace below.

Yeah, I didn't realise that it included permissions for folders when you
export a module.  I have removed the reference to the group and uploaded
the new version (same download location and filename).  Try importing the
module again.

> And after import and ignoring the exception and restarting tomcat I'm getting the following exception in Admin
> view trying to use the admin interface of this module:

It may not have imported properly and as such was missing files.  Try
again after reimporting and then restarting and see if this error still
occurs.  If it does let me know.

Regards,

Andy