[opencms-dev] error during static export

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Mon Oct 27 18:10:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm one of the few running OpenCms on WAS6 :-)
I didn't get the error.

Did you properly download the Java 1.4 files?

Search the mailing list (google) for some discussion on how to install OpenCms on WAS6: some time ago, I published a step by step guide that helped me install it without pb for sure (which is not trivial ;-)

Olivier