[opencms-dev] Resource "..." is not of required type XML content

frederik.coelst at dataflow.be frederik.coelst at dataflow.be
Tue Oct 28 12:05:57 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm an Opencms newcommer. I'm trying to adapt an adaptation of templateOne
and show a "page with free text"-xmlpage with faq content in a
detail-faq.jsp page. When I list those faq pages I have to use the "faq"
type that comes with templateOne. When I use the detail view of the faq, I
have to use the xmlpage type. (It's kind of a mess I got thrown into my
lap here). Detail view works.
When I adapt the list jsp (templateOne's list_faqs_center_long.jsp) to
take the xmlpage type (instead of the faq type) in the
'<cms:contentload...>' tag, it gives me:

"Resource "/nl/modules/faq/faq_0022" is not of required type XML content"

Google didn't say much about this error or where it actually comes from. I
was wondering if one of you could tell me where this might originate...
My guess is that my faq page contains <pages> tags instead of something
like <FaqPages> or <Articles>. I hope I gave enough info about the problem
here.

thx for helping,

Frederik