[opencms-dev] Use of <cms:parse> with included files

kk fenghuohou at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:56:45 CET 2008

Thx Olli,

I think that's the problem.

I think this will work:
<cms:parse>
<cms:include element="text1" editable="true" cacheable="false"/>
</cms:parse>

But what to do when the include is done with the CmsJspActionElement class:

org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
cms.include(template, "head");

I checked the API of CmsJspActionElement and I didn't found a anything like
a function setCacheable() or any flags which would do that.

So how should I set Cacheable to false in such a case?

thx for helping

kk