[opencms-dev] A newcommer to OpenCMS.. some cuestion

Rolando Miranda Dominguez rolando.miranda at dds.desoft.cu
Fri Oct 31 00:53:08 CET 2008

  I'm new developer-user  in openCMS    i'm publishing a site containing
  around  30 pages in 3 languages ... mainly html content
When I try to make a new static content in openCMS and edit it find
that  the editor let me in the same page to put the content in
the  3 langs  ( see  the picture).

When navigate the site and in the openCMS "demos"  i don't find how to
switch  the language( locale)   like traditional sites... or the way
it's  happen
programing whit Struts  or Spring web Framework s
Exploring the doc and the Network i found how to now the current
language(or locale of navigation )
It is possible  in a JSP page to set some attribute to the openCMS to do
that.. ??
it is a wrong concep thats way ??

Thanks in advanced
Rolando