[opencms-dev] WebForms Module

Roberto Fernández rgfernan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:04:15 CET 2008

I checked the databases of two opencms instalations, one with Webform
installed, and the other without it, and I noticed the one with
webform has this tables:

table cms_webform_data:
column_name | data_type | numeric_precision
REF_ID	    | int	|		 10
FIELDNAME   | varchar	|
FIELDVALUE  | text	|

table cms_webform_entries:
column_name  | data_type | numeric_precision
ENTRY_ID     | int	 |		  10
FORM_ID      | varchar	 |
DATE_CREATED | bigint	 |		  19
RESOURCE_ID  | varchar	 |
STATE	     | int	 |		  10

This is where it saves what I enter in the forms. I think you should
check this tables are correctly created.