[opencms-dev] Opencms-Egov applications

Marc Fiévet marc at fievet.be
Sat Nov 1 09:33:51 CET 2008

Hi all,
Hi Arash,

Hereunder some tracks of interesting applications to be developed:

Authentification
In Belgium all citizens have an eID (electronic identiy card with a schip)
with a pin code. At present very few applications are available for the
citizen. In term of identification, we could imagine to couple the ACL
permissions of opencms with this ID card.

Requests an relation management with the administration
 At present sites egov in Belgium offer said applications e-gov but it
remains still very simple.
Here is the process

- The person who needs a certificate  he requests it via Internet. In fact,
it is most of the time simple form without check (who does the request/ no
user authentification)
hen, two possibilities when the certificate is ready

1) the admnistration send it via the post
2) the citizen go to the administration to take it

In 2 cases it takes time and it engenders movement useless..

There is one less. I made such a demand and between my demand and the
reception of the document 10 days are.
Too much time according to me. We could imagine that the document is
generated onine in pdf format and that then the citizen prints it at home
himself or archive on his computer.

This document would be signed by the municipality(Commune) o n one hand and
by citizen on the other hand.

> It would allow to avoid the false documents and manipulations...

Kind regards,

MARC

Marc Fiévet

+32 (0) 496 258 358
+32 (0) 742 32 82
 <mailto:marc at fievet.be> marc at fievet.be
Quai du Commerce 17 bte 15   B-1000 Bruxelles