[opencms-dev] English - Greek website

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Nov 5 09:54:47 CET 2008

Hi,

Im not expert but I think you should look at the config file named /web-inf/config/opencms-system.xml, at the lines :

         <internationalization>

            <localehandler class="org.opencms.i18n.CmsDefaultLocaleHandler"/>

            <localesconfigured>

                <locale>en</locale>

                <locale>de</locale>

            </localesconfigured>

            <localesdefault>

                <locale>en</locale>

                <locale>de</locale>

            </localesdefault>

        </internationalization>

When I add <locale>fr</locale> in there, I can add french versions in my xmlcontent editors.