[opencms-dev] User-defined Structured Content

Fidel Viegas fidel.viegas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:48:02 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have just defined my own structured content type and everything is
working except for one thing. I am unable to read the properties in my
workplace.properties file.

My package name is net.petrodeluanda.modules.forms and I have created
the workplace.properties file under
classes/com/petrodeluanda/modules/forms/workplace.properties, which I
think is correct. I have looked at other examples and they all have
the same structure.

I am using OpenCms 7.0.5 and I was wondering if anyone has experienced
this and how he came about resolving it.

I found it strange that I changed the workplace.properties file of the
FAQ example, and it did not show the changes either.

Can someone help, please?

Thanks in advance,

Fidel.