[opencms-dev] one question more

walt.peterson at runbox.com walt.peterson at runbox.com
Sat Nov 8 00:54:50 CET 2008

Hello everybody.
the first thing is to say give  Thank to all collaborators to help the newbe people to solve their problem with openCMS.

I have some dude or problem ... may be don understand well  the documentation
I'm trying to list the content of one directory in the openCMS VFS using the custom tag <cms:contentload...>  in conbination with <cms:contentshow> and
its show well the data in my custom XML content. I have a field that is a title and other and their shoe well, additionally i want to know the filename or the opencmsURI of that document to make a link to the document.

 My question is how can i obtain the filename or the URI of the document ??
 is posible in thats way ?
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"  param="/docs/${opencms.filename}*|myDocs|10" editable="true" >
 <li> <cms:contentshow element="title" /></li>
/** how to make a link to the doc ?? **/
</cms:contentload>

thanks in advanced
Walt