[opencms-dev] config files location

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Wed Nov 12 11:31:02 CET 2008

Hi,

I guess you can at least do two things:
- change the "working directory" of your application (this will depend on the application server running, Tomcat or else).
- create some drectory links. On our Unix server, I created a symbolic link from WEB-INF/config to another config directory and it's working fine.

This is not the exact response to your question but I hope this can help,

Olivier