[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.5: How to customize/minimze FCKEditor?!

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Thu Nov 13 14:04:39 CET 2008

Hi,

I had the issue very recently. I managed to remove most useless buttons on FCKEditor toolbar by playing with files:
/system/workplace/editors/configuration/options_all and options_extended.

In fact I realized that Firefox and IE behaved different so I changed both files to be exactly the same...

Not all the buttons can be unactivated, that's a shame, but most of them are.

Olivier