[opencms-dev] workplace is not rendered correctly

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Thu Nov 20 13:44:36 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm facing a similar problem at the moment..

Urban Engemyr schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Installed opencms standalone first and that worked fine. Then i
> uninstalled and made a new installation using the apache http proxy
> method described in the documentation and everyting works fine except
> that the workplace tool layout is corrupt, I can't see all icons
> (toolbar row too low to fit the icons) and also some text is rendered
> over each other. I have tried IE6, IE7, Firefox 2 and Opera, all with
> the same result. I have also searched the mailing lists with no luck.
> Any idea what the problem could be?

I think that one/some of the css-files cannot be found by the browser so
it uses its standard settings.

I've searched the web for this problem but only found one person
suggesting to reinstall opencms again until it works. But I think this
cannot be the solution.

Any other hints on this topic?

Regards,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |