[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on virtual host system, e.g. strato dedicated server

Gregor Ebersberg gregor.ebersberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:30:21 CET 2008

Dear List,

Is it possible to host opencms on a multiple domains system with virtual hosts
via apache2?

I run a Strato server (a German webhoster, a few might know :) with sa24 (an
administration software) on top of apache2. Is it possible to run opencms in
that environment?

For a start, I would like to pick one of my domains to use it with opencms.
Later I would like to convert further domains. How can I do this?

Thank you very much in advance for an answer,
Gregor