[opencms-dev] WebDav/Synchronisation problem/EclipseGanymede (3.4.1)

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Thu Nov 27 09:57:18 CET 2008

Hi,
Today I'm using OpenCms on WebSphere Application Server which uses IBM HTTP Server as front web server. That's just a usual Apache server packaged by IBM.
...and I'm having some problems with WebDAV. I had to point directly to the application server (through the internal port) to have it work.

Thanks a lot Ed for that tip, I'll try in on my IBM Apache.

Something I was wondering:

** do we have to activate WebDAV module on the front-end Apache server to access OpenCms built-in WebDAV? **

In the meantime Bernd, you might test if WebDAV works as expected if you point directly to Tomcat (:8080). If that works, then your problem is on Apache and you might want to try Ed's solution (and/or activate WebDAV module?)

Olivier