[opencms-dev] CmsImportExportException

Beyer Detlef fangmich at medienkonzepte.de
Tue Dec 2 10:56:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm just trying to move a site from one OpenCMS installation to
another. I'm using the export database and import database functions.
The exports works fine but when I try to import the ZIP file on the
second machine I run into this error:

> Exception org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportException: File
> "manifest.xml" was not found.
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .importexport
> .CmsImportExportManager
> .getImportExportHandler(CmsImportExportManager.java:561)
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .importexport
> .CmsImportExportManager.importData(CmsImportExportManager.java:678)
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .workplace
> .threads.CmsDatabaseImportThread.run(CmsDatabaseImportThread.java:94)
> Caused by: org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportException: Error
> reading file "manifest.xml".
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .importexport.CmsImportHelper.getFileStream(CmsImportHelper.java:244)
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .importexport
> .CmsImportExportManager
> .getImportExportHandler(CmsImportExportManager.java:555)
> ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: File not found in zipfile:
> manifest.xml
> at
> org
> .opencms
> .importexport.CmsImportHelper.getFileStream(CmsImportHelper.java:227)
> ... 3 more

Inside of the archive is a file named "manifest.xml"...?!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Detlef