[opencms-dev] CmsImportExportException

Beyer Detlef fangmich at medienkonzepte.de
Tue Dec 2 12:11:27 CET 2008

Hi Arash,

thanks - everything is fine here - hope you are doing well too!

I exported from 7.0.4 and tried the import in a 7.0.5:

	<info>
		<creator>detlef</creator>
		<opencms_version>7.0.4</opencms_version>
		<createdate>Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:10:46 GMT</createdate>
		<infoproject>Offline</infoproject>
		<export_version>7</export_version>
	</info>

I exported a single site:

	<files>
		<file>
			<destination>sites</destination>
			<type>folder</type>
			<flags>0</flags>
			<properties/>
			<relations/>
			<accesscontrol/>
		</file>
		<file>
			<destination>sites/mysite</destination>
			<type>folder</type>

What I did after the export is to change the name of the site (here it
is now "mysite") with a search and replace in the manifest.xml.

Best,

Detlef