[opencms-dev] Problem with new site

William wtmann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:49:35 CET 2008

Hi all,

I created a new site in the default sites directory using the
templatetwo template. Since I have to make the site work behind an
Apache server, I then moved the folder up a level so that it's directly
under the sites folder and modified the opencms-server.xml file to make
the new site known. Then my problems started. I can work with the site
in the workspace with no problems but when I publish the site only the
text elements get served: no images at all. Also, the left navigation
(which is the only one I'm using) doesn't work anymore. I don't get any
error messages at all.

If I look at the index.html file from inside the workspace, the images
get served up but the left navigation menĂ¹ still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas to help me get this site working online?
Thanks a lot.