[opencms-dev] Sloan, Jarrett is out of the office.

JSloan at yankeegroup.com JSloan at yankeegroup.com
Mon Dec 22 12:34:11 CET 2008

I will be out of the office starting Mon 12/22/2008 and will not return
until Mon 12/29/2008.

I am not in the office today. In case of an emergency please leave a
message on my phone. My cellphone numbers are 857-294-8423 and
617-953-3776. However, I will have limited access to a computer and limited
phone service so I will respond as soon as possible.