[opencms-dev] problem with pool (OpenCMS 7.0.3 + JBoss 4 + Oracle 9 )

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Dec 23 16:24:47 CET 2008

We merged the performance module into OpenCms-jBPM module. I have just
released a new version of source code of OpenCms-jBPM module. You can
find some changes in the following files are for improving OpenCms
performance:
/src/org/opencms/file/CmsObject.java
/src/org/opencms/file/CmsResourceFilter.java
/src/org/opencms/db/CmsDriverManager.java
/src/org/opencms/db/I_CmsVfsDriver.java
/src/org/opencms/db/generic/*.*
/src/org/opencms/db/mysql/*.*
/src/org/opencms/db/oracle/*.*

If you use the new methods in CmsObject, the connection problem will
disappear :).

You can find the module here:
http://www.langhua.cn/en/projects/opencms-jbpm.html

Merry X'mas,