[opencms-dev] problem with search root

Lammersdorf, Lorenz ll at metrohm.com
Mon Jan 5 11:08:06 CET 2009

guys,

i've built a search index including

/sites/somefolder/somesite/
/system/galleries/somesite/

workplace admin view, setting the site to "/" (not the search folder! the site setting of the workplace), selecting my search index: everything is found
workplace admin view, setting the site to "Mysite.com": only the ressources located in /sites/somefolder/somesite/" are found (and the same happens if i search on www.mysite.com). changing the search folder (or search.setSearchRoot in my template) to "/" doesn't change anything.

opencms is configured to deliver multisites as described here: http://opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=2517.

has anyone an idea where i have to change my configuration?

Freundliche GrĂ¼sse

Lorenz Lammersdorf
Metrohm AG
Oberdorfstr. 68, CH-9101 Herisau / Switzerland
Tel.: +41 71 353 87 75, Fax +41 71 353 89 01
E-Mail: <<mailto:ll at metrohm.com>>
Web http://www.metrohm.com