[opencms-dev] overriding links as internal

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Jan 14 22:51:55 CET 2009

Dear Jack

This has also hit me (but with links that I used in a regular html page - no matter whether I used the fckeditor or edited the HTML source code).
The workaround that I used was to use a slightly different domain name for links that should not be rewritten by opencms: instead of linking to http://www.foo.com/bar/baz (with www.foo.com being the domain that is configured with opencms), I linked to http://foo.com/bar/baz. That may be a bit of a hack but keeps the link untouched, at least in the cms editor.

hth
best regards
Christian