[opencms-dev] locale change in custom xmlcontent

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu Jan 15 14:27:13 CET 2009

Hi, a trivial question..

I've got some custom xmlcontent file in a folder, and they have been
edited in a locale (ex : "en"). Then I add in properties
'locale-available' and 'locale' value "fr" for example to the parent
folder. So the values of my xmlcontent are not write anymore, I have to
change it to "fr". Is there a trivial way to change in one click all
data under a folder, instead of having to change it in each file in the
xml code??

Locales "fr" and "en" are already configured in WEB-INF config files.

Thanks.