[opencms-dev] locale change in custom xmlcontent

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Fri Jan 16 11:58:52 CET 2009

Does the content really only have one locale, or is the second locale present, but empty ?

If only the "en" locale is present, the cms should default to that content, despite the "fr" locale in the locale property

(of the resource or inherited). If you do have an empty "fr" content in the resource, that will be displayed.

Not sure what you want the locales-available for (depends on your template of course) - we don't use that.

If your template is coded not to do this it obviously won't happen.

If you use "edit controlcode" on the resource you can examine the xml as text and easily determine if other locales

Are present.

Cheers,

Carl