[opencms-dev] Use jQuery in a template

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Fri Jan 16 20:33:56 CET 2009

I have to send this question again. I still havent found out how to use
jquery :(

Actually, I just would like to use an fade in effect on a div-block for
the beginning. The pdf by Mat Butcher form the OpenCms-Days explains it
very briefly and the examples are supposed to be found on another
website but there I also jsut can find the same PDF, no examples.

Thanks