[opencms-dev] Problem with translating my workplace

Niels Stevens niels.s at softlution.com
Mon Jan 19 14:55:05 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to install a Dutch localization on an OpenCms 7 installation. For this I am using an export of a module locale_NL_nl in OpenCms6 on another server. The main 2 files are /system/workplace/locales/nl_NL/messages/org/opencms/workplace/messages_nl_NL.properties and /system/workplace/locales/nl_NL/messages/org/opencms/workplace/workplace_nl_NL.properties. I can get messages to work but not workplace. I followed the guide on the opencms website. Do I need to do something special with the workplace file?