[opencms-dev] Inline Javascript withinCDATA throwsXMLunmarshalling error

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Mon Jan 19 17:01:32 CET 2009

To add to this, I use properties so a template can choose whether to include
certain template blocks of code or references to javascript

dojo path, dwr requireds, javascriptFileA, javascriptFileB, etc.

I give this just in case you don't want to include your javascript files in
every file referenced by the template

Jack Bakker