[opencms-dev] Please, help with OpenCms-Maven Plugin

Rodriguez, Adrian A.Rodriguez at comundus.com
Wed Jan 21 14:12:08 CET 2009

Hi Enric,

The 'resources' folder is created during the 'vfs:setup' goal. While running the package phase, text lines like the following should appear at some moment in the console

------ Writing export points ...

Writing export point /system/workplace/locales/de/messages/ ... o.k.

... more lines ...

------ ... finished writing the export points

Are these lines appearing while running mvn package?

If you send us the console output of your mvn package call, we will gladly check what can be going on.

Regards

Adrián