[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget & css : custom?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jan 22 12:56:51 CET 2009

I don't think that you can show a different CSS file to the editor when
different pages are edited.

If two pages have the same template then the html editor will use the
same css file. You can create your css file as JSP and include many CSS
files into it and then use that JSP as the CSS file of the editor. But
you cannot use two different CSS files when editing two files that use
the same opencms template

Best REgards
Christian