[opencms-dev] How to set a default-template for a page with free text?

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Jan 27 00:53:57 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

At the moment, when I create a new page with free text, the first of all
existing
templates is selected. I've made my own template and now i'd like that
template
to be set for a page with free text as default.
I found how to do this for xmlconten but not for free text.
Is it maybe also possible to turn off that selection for the user (with a
default
value enabled)?

Thank you
Marc