[opencms-dev] Use jQuery in a template

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Tue Jan 27 15:44:24 CET 2009

I found a custom solution.
On my templates, I add :

<jsp:useBean id="login" class="org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean">
<% login.init(pageContext, request, response); %>
</jsp:useBean>
<%	if(!login.isLoggedIn()){%>
<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="<cms:link>/system/workplace/resources/jquery/packed/jquery.js</cms:link>"></script>
<%	} %>

So the script is added only when we are not connected to workplace. It works well!!