[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2009 - Call for participation

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jan 28 08:41:54 CET 2009

Hi all,

OpenCms Days 2009 will take place from Monday, June 15 to Tuesday, June 16,
2009 in Cologne, Germany.

This year's OpenCms Days motto is "Using OpenCms to cut costs in times of
recession". Analysts agree that a viable way to reduce IT costs is using
Open Source Software. OpenCms certainly provides an appealing option to
reduce IT and web marketing costs, and the 2009 conference will center on
this issue.

Do you have something to contribute to this unique gathering of OpenCms
professionals? If you do we'd like to hear from you.

We are looking for proposals for business and technical sessions. Each
session should be about 60 minutes long. A typical presentation session
would be 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minutes discussion. Other session
formats, such as workshops, roundtable discussions and BOF meetings, are
also possible.

Please submit your session proposal on the OpenCms Days website
http://www.opencms-days.org/speakers/

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior